Bath & Cotswolds Guided Mountain Biking
Bath and the Cotswold Hills have everything mountain bikers want from a day in the saddle; secret singletrack, quiet bridleways and tracks perfect for the rider looking for something different. Full of hidden valleys rich in great riding, historical sites, nature in abundance, whooping descents and the odd cafe or pub to enjoy a refreshment.
We have designed routes to suit novice through to intermediate riders ensuring that no matter what your skill and fitness level, we have a ride that will paint a smile on your face for days.
"Just had 2 days guided mountain biking with these guys around the Bath hills & Cotswolds. So much fun, brilliant trails, good coffee stops & was exactly what I wanted plus more. Loved it so much I’ve booked a bikepacking weekend with Darroch. Brilliant, still grinning & would highly recommend. Felt like a kid again with the freedom to explore with a guide that knew how to challenge me & show more of what I wanted."- Facebook Review James Chalmers (UK)
Full Day Includes:
- Price - £75 per person including bike hire and safety helmet
- Group Sizes - We have a maximum ratio of 1 guide to 6 clients.
- Minimum Booking - This activity requires a minimum booking of 2 people
- Group Rates - Please enquire for group discounted rates
- Level – Easy to Intermediate
- Start & Finish Timings – Meet at 9.30am, generally finish no later than 4pm
- Distance & Climbing – Rides are typically between 30-65km dependent on group fitness
- Photos – We include a digital photo package of your day within the price
- Booking - To book a guided mountain bike tour please use the 'Enquiry Form' below providing the number of people and dates required.
- Expenses & Additional Costs - In addition to your booking fee you will also have to pay for the guide’s expenses that are directly related to the guided experience. These will include but are not limited to: food and drinks.
What should you bring with you?
- Small backpack
- Water bottle - This can be refilled en route
- Medication - Please ensure you carry sufficient medication for the day
- Snacks - There are numerous cafes en route or bring your own and we can stop at a cool spot to enjoy!
- Cycling gloves
- Warm top
- Waterproof jacket