Bath & Cotswolds Guided Road Biking
Bath and the Southern Cotswolds is on par the best road cycling in the country. With a magic combination of quiet roads, smooth tarmac, stunning countryside, great cafes & just about every flavour of climb, descent & straight you could want.
We have designed routes to suit novice through to expert riders ensuring that no matter what your skill and fitness level, there is a ride that will leave a smile on your face for weeks.
Full Day Includes:
- Price - £75 per person does not include bike hire or safety helmet
- Minimum Booking - This activity requires a minimum booking of 4 people or £300 booking fee.
- Group Sizes - We have a maximum ratio of 1 guide to 8 clients.
- Level – Easy to Intermediate
- Start & Finish Timings – Meet at 9.30am, generally finish no later than 4-5pm distance dependent
- Distance & Climbing – Rides are typically between 65-150km dependent on group fitness
- Photos – We include a digital photo package of your day within the price
- Booking - To book a guided road bike tour please use the 'Enquiry Form' below providing the number of people and dates required.
- Expenses & Additional Costs - In addition to your booking fee you will also have to pay for the guide’s expenses that are directly related to the guided experience. These will include but are not limited to: food and drinks.
What should you bring with you?
- Road Bike
- Water bottles - This can be refilled en route
- Medication - Please ensure you carry sufficient medication for the day
- Snacks - There are numerous cafes en route or bring your own and we can stop at a cool spot to enjoy!
- Mobile phone fully charged
- Road cycling clothing and shoes
- Waterproof jacket