Bath Stand Up Paddle Board Adventure
Our paddle boarding adventure is the perfect way to experience Bath from a different perspective. You will explore hidden parts of Bath along the stunning Kennet and Avon canal; enjoying panoramic views over the City, paddling past Georgian merchant warehouses, seeing the famous Widcombe locks before journeying through 19th Century canal tunnels past the stunning Georgian Sydney Gardens under the iconic white cast iron footbridges. The wildlife safari paddle starts as you paddle down to Bathampton where you can expect to see Kingfishers, Grey Herons and other wildlife dependent on the time of year. At Bathampton you have the option of a cafe stop at a canalboat cafe before finishing with some 'Paddle Board Skills Games' along the way to show off your newly developed SUP skills.
What to expect? On arrival you will be provided with a safety brief before introducing to your Stand Up Paddle (SUP) Boarding equipment. The fun begins here as we show you how to get on your board and progress from a kneeling to stand up position. Once you are happy in a kneeling or standing position we will start the adventure along the water.
Safety & Booking Requirement:
- To be able to take part in this experience you will need to be confident in water and be able to swim a minimum of 15 metres in wet clothing.
- Please note the minimum age for this activity is 13 years of age & all under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
£30 Paddle Board Adventure - Booking Calendar
- Price - £30 per person including SUP, leash, paddle and PFD
- Group Sizes - We have a maximum ratio of 1 guide to 6 clients
- Level – Easy
- Start & Finish Timings – Afternoon adventures start at 2:00pm with each tour taking 2 hours.
Private, Family, Corporate & Group Tours are a great way of enjoying a special occasion or getting a group of people together for a fun day out in and around Bath. We will design the perfect paddling experience for your group, please use our 'Enquiry Form’ for more information.
Advanced Bookings Our booking calendar is normally published 3-6 months in advance. If you would like to make a booking in advance of those dates, please use the 'Enquiry Form' below.