Bath & Cotswolds Guided Road Biking
Bath & the Southern Cotswolds is on par the best road cycling in the country. With a magic combination of quiet roads, smooth tarmac, stunning countryside, great cafes & just about every flavour of climb, descent & straight you could want.
We have designed routes to suit novice through to expert riders ensuring that no matter what your skill and fitness level, there is a ride that will leave a smile on your face for weeks.
Full Day Includes:
- Price - £65 per person does not include bike hire or safety helmet
- Minimum Booking - This activity requires a minimum booking of 2 people. We will provide a discounted rate for group bookings.
- Group Sizes - We have a maximum ratio of 1 guide to 8 clients.
- Level – Easy to Intermediate
- Start and Finish Timings – Meet at 9.30am, generally finish no later than 4-5pm distance dependent
- Distance and Climbing – Rides are typically between 65-150km dependent on group fitness
- Photos – We include a digital photo package of your day within the price
- Booking - To book a guided road bike tour please use the 'Enquiry Form' below providing the number of people and dates required.
What should you bring with you?
- Road Bike
- Water bottles - This can be refilled en route
- Medication - Please ensure you carry sufficient medication for the day
- Snacks - There are numerous cafes en route or bring your own and we can stop at a cool spot to enjoy!
- Mobile phone fully charged
- Road cycling clothing and shoes
- Waterproof jacket